Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    How do I make an offer in California?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    In California, an offer has to be in writing. The agreement that is often used to show this offer is called Deposit Receipt. This agreement should state how much you are willing to offer for the property, names of the seller and buyer, what should be included in the purchase and other conditions.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner