Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    My spouse abused me. I know I should leave, but I have nowhere to go and can't afford to pay for a lawyer. How can I get legal advice?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    If you have been abused, you have the right to emergency legal services through Legal Aid Ontario. You can talk to a lawyer for two hours for free. A women's shelter, a legal aid office or a community legal clinic can tell you how to get this free legal service.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner