Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    Our calculations say I am entitled to a payment of $5,000. Do I get this in cash?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    Not necessarily. The payment can be paid in cash. It can also be made by giving you property worth $5,000. How the payment will be made is one of the things that you can arrange in your separation agreement. Or, it is one of the things the court can decide.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner