Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    Where can I get Power of Attorney and "living will" forms?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    Your lawyer can draft Powers of Attorney and/or a "living will" for you. Alternatively, some bookstores sell forms and there are also some forms on the Internet.
    The OPGT provides forms for both power of attorney for property and personal care. You may request these by calling 416-314-2800 or toll-free at 1-800-3660335 or TTY: 416-314-2687. Access them on-line at
    Obtaining legal advice in creating these documents is something you should seriously consider.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner