Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    How do I defend myself if I am being wrongfully accused of fathering a child and am now being sued for child support?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    Apply to the Ontario Court of justice to order that you, the mother and the child
    undergo a DNA paternity test. The court will undoubtedly oblige. Until recently, such tests
    meant taking blood. Now it is a painless procedure. The clinic takes a swab from inside the
    cheek from the mouth of each person and compares them - no needles, no pain. The clinic then
    reports on the high probability of your being the father or not.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner