Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    I just found out that I am not the biological father of my 10 year old. The father earns over 150K. The mother was his secretary. The mother also continued to work for him while visibly pregnant and went on maternity leave while still employed with him. Also, my son was born with a heart defect and has to be checked yearly by a specialist and will need an operation before he reaches 30. Can I claim back support against the biological father and the mother for the 10 years the biological father and the mother deceived me?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

Document Banner