Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    I let my misbehaved 16 year-old daughter, whose flunking school, to stay with her angry pot-smoking dad and his la-lah wife. Now the summer is over. She won't come home to my more disciplined environment. They're thrilled because, for a change, I'll be paying child support to them. What can I do and what's in store?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    You'll pay. But they'll be begging to have you take her back.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner