Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    My ex wife does not tolerate my daughters' friend and frustrates all access to my 12 and 18 year old daughters. What do I do?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    Sue. The Court will likely give you scheduled nights of access and a good
    chunk of you legal costs if she forces the matter to a Court hearing. Ifshe then frustrates
    the Order, the judge can fine or even jail her.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner