Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    Can I protect my personal assets from liability?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    Yes. If you are afraid that you might face personal liability for something that happened in the course of running your business, you can incorporate your company and/or transfer your assets to your spouse's name. If you are a partner in a partnership, you can incorporate yourself and transfer your assets to this personal corporation.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner