Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    My supplier failed to deliver the products that I needed on time. Can I sue it for a breach of contract?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    Generally, the option to sue is always available. If you are owed something under a contract, you can always go to the court in order to receive a remedy. However, whether it is a wise move depends on the contract itself. If it is a large contract and many things are at stake, going to the court may justify the costs of doing so. However, if the damage that you suffer as a result of contract breach is not so high, you may be better off trying to negotiate with your supplier.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner