Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    What does My Legal Briefcase do for me?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    To sue in Small Claims Court, you must give the court a legal document called a Statement of Claim, which lists the facts of the case and how much money you are trying to recover.

    My Legal Briefcase helps you create the claim document that you will use in Court. We also provide you with tips, information, and email reminders which will help you organize yourself for court.

    My Legal Briefcase takes the hassle out of filing a small claims case. You don't have to struggle with court forms or time-consuming filing procedures. Simply answer a few questions online, and we will take care of the rest. We will create the necessary forms for you, and then guide you through an easy step-by-step instruction on what you should do next. You will get email reminders, and information about the major milestones in the process.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner