Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    Can I use a lawyer in Small Claims Court?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    Although Small Claims Court is set up to let you represent yourself, you can bring a lawyer or other qualified person, such as a law student or a paralegal.

    You can contact the Ontario Lawyer Referral Service at 1-900-565-4577 for free consultation. Also, the Law Society of Upper Canada has a list of lawyers in Ontario.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner