Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    I need an interpreter for myself or my witnesses. Will the court provide one?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    Small Claims Court provides French and English interpretation services for all court proceedings and written documents. Notify the court office when you file your claim. Visual language interpretation is also available.

    For other languages then English and French, it's your responsibility to provide an accredited interpreter.

    You can request publications in another format by contacting Publications Ontario 50 Grosvenor Street Toronto, ON M7A 1N8 Tel: 416-314-3086 Fax: 416-326-4648.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner