Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    What forms do I need to fill?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    Each state/province has a set of standard forms (often available online) that you have to fill when you want to incorporate or register your business. Generally, the main form to fill is articles of incorporation/organization or certificate of formation (in some American states). Depending on the jurisdiction, you may need to fill additional documents that relate to your business' name and contact information.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner