Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    It gets very cold in my apartment in the Winter and my landlord refuses to turn on the heat. What can I do?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    The landlord is responsible for providing heat. If the landlord fails to do it, you can call the Investigations and Enforcement Unit of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing at 416-585-7041 or at 1-888-772-9277.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner