Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    I served a notice of termination to my tenant. But the tenant refuses to leave my apartment. What can I do?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    A landlord can apply to the Landlord and Tenant Board for an order to evict the tenant. The required form is Form L2 and the application fee is $170. After the application is filed, the Board will hold a hearing where both the landlord and the tenant will have a chance to present their reasons for disagreement. Both the landlord and the tenant have to provide evidence for supporting their position.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner