Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    What will the lawyer require to complete my transaction?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    Typically, a lawyer will ask for the following items:

    - Signed copy of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale, and all amendments

    - Copy of your Transfer to the property

    - Copy of a recent mortgage statement, for all mortgages registered on title

    - Survey of the property

    - Confirmation of how the property is heated

    - Most recent property tax bill

    - If the property that you are selling is a condominium, we will require the name and address of the Condominium Corporation

    - Your new address


    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner