Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    My home is heated by oil, what is required for closing?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    If your home is heated by oil, it is your responsibility to have the tank filled on closing. An adjustment will be made so that the Purchasers will reimburse you for a full tank of oil, including HST. If the purchasers advise that they are converting to gas and do not require the tank to be filled, this should be included in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale or confirmed through the lawyers.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner