Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    We're getting married, and will live in the home that I own. My brother, who is divorced, says I would lose the house if we were to divorce. How can that be?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    People spend a lot of time planning details of their wedding, but very little time planning for the legal changes that marriage brings about. An experienced family lawyer can go over your situation and help you draft a domestic contract that will be very helpful should the marriage break down. A consultation with an experienced family lawyer is well worth the fee, and may save you much time, money and grief in later years.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner