Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    We've separated and I don't know anything about our bank accounts or our insurance. What can I do?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    The law provides that when a marriage breaks down there must be full financial disclosure on both sides so that informed decisions can be made in coming to an agreement about the issues arising out of your separation. A lawyer can advise you of the information you need and help you get access to documents in your spouse's possession. Since these situations can be very complicated, it's important that you get good legal advice as soon as possible.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner