Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    What should I do if I want to change my children's access/custody arrangements?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    If you want to change your access/custoday arrangements, you will have to file and serve Form 15: Motion to Change. You should note that in practice, courts will only change an access/custody order if there have been significant changes in thechild's circumstances.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner