Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    I have an issue with my separated spouse over some property. Who can help me resolve it?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    You can see a family lawyer to advise you on how to resolve the conflict. You can also refer to a mediator who specializes in family conflicts. A mediator can be less expensive than a lawyer and might be more empathetic in helping you reach a resolution. There are advantages and disadvantages to hiring each professional which need to be considered carefully.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner