Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    My ex is not making child support payments. What can I do?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    You or the Family Responsibility Office (FRO) can take steps to ensure that child support payments are made. Payments can be obtained directly from your ex's employer, filing writs against property your ex owns, or the FRO can request that your ex spouse's driver's licence be suspended.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner