Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    How do I file an appeal to a decision?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    To file an appeal at the hearing, you must file a form with the superior court called a Notice of Appeal (Form SC-140). This must be filed within 30 days of the date the court clerk mails the Notice of Entry of Judgment (Form SC-130 or Form SC-300). The cost of filing a Notice of Appeal is currently $75.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner