Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    If I am a landlord, can my property agent represent me at the trial?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    You can send your property agent to represent you in the following curcumstances:
    - The property agent manages your building
    - The property agent was not hired solely to represent you in court
    - The claim is related to the property that the agent manages
    The property agent must provide a 'declaration' at the hearing. You can fiil out an Authorization to Appeal (Small Claims) (Form SC-109) as your declaration or alternatively draft your own by using a blank declaration form.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner