Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    Can I collect against the spouse of domestic partner of a debtor if that person was not a defendant in my case?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    The judge is entitled to make a decision on whether or not your judgment can be collected from the debtor's spouse or partner. You can file a notice motion under Code of Civil Procedure section 706.109 using a Request for Court Order and Answer (Form SC-105).

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner