Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    What happens if I fail to respond to the papers I received asking for a custody and visiting order?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    If you fail to respond to the papers received, you should still appear at the court hearing (or any mediation scheduled beforehand). If you go to the hearing without filing a response, you may be provided with more time by the judge if you can explain to the judge the reason why you were unable to file the response in time.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner