Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    How do I complain about my mediator or evaluator?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    The first step for making a complaint against a mediator or evaluator is by contacting the Family Court Services and filing a complaint in your court. If you are unhappy with the result of this action, you can explain why to the judge at the time of your hearing. If your mediator is a licensed professional and your complaint concerns ethical conduct or licensing issues, or if you disagree with the court's handling of your complaint, you may contact your local state licensing board that addresses complaints about licensed officials.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner