Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    If I register Federally in Canada, and my business is in Canada, do I need to fill out any additional paperwork?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    Federal corporations who wish to register their corporation in the province of Ontario must complete the Government of Ontario Form 2 ?V Extra Provincial Corporations ?V Initial Return/Notice of Change.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner