Find a lawyer to help you answer your legal questions.

  • My Legal Briefcase

    What if I discover that a federal corporation exists that has a similar name that may cause confusion with my corporation?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_date in /var/www/webapp/ui/mlb_faq.php on line 96

    You can submit a request to Corporations Canada for review. The federal corporation will receive your request and have 30 days to respond. You must then reply to the federal corporation's response. Corporations Canada will then review the information and make a decision.

    Disclaimer: Content on this website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a legal advice.

Document Banner